- Youth Care
- Therapeutic Programming Coordinator
- Communications and Development
- Finance and Administration
- Food Services
- Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
In addition, employees are:
- Regular contributors to the Child and Youth Care Network (CYC-Net), a World Wide Child and Youth Care forum for discussion and publication.
- Trainers of Emergency First Aid/CPR, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASSIST), Trauma Informed Care and Enhanced Verbal Skills, Anger Management and Conflict Education and Therapeutic Use of Daily Life Events, Mental Health First Aid.
- Adjunct Professor at Saint Mary's University and Mount Saint Vincent University
- Child & Youth Care Instructors at Nova Scotia Community College
- Presenters at Provincial, Regional and National conferences.
HomeBridge Employees contribute their time and talents by sitting on the following Boards and Committees:
- Curriculum Advisory Board: Holland College Child & Youth Care Worker Program
- Canadian Board: Relational Child & Youth Care Practice Journal
- Nova Scotia Child & Youth Care Worker Association Executive
- Gordon Foundation for Children & Youth
- Youth Pathways to Resilience Halifax Advisory Committee
- Nova Scotia Council for the Family
- International Child and Youth Care Network